Qute is eco-friendly, fuel efficient, and economically competitive vehicle for the first and last mile of transportation. What's more, it is a safe and affordable mode of transportation for the traveler and provides employment for drivers and fleet owners.
Qute is the first Indian quad made of quadricycle to meet European quadricycle standards and obtain the European WVTA (Complete Vehicle Homologation) certification given by RDW of the Netherlands.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, spark-ignited, single-cylinder four-stroke engine
- Maximum Power: 9.9 Kw @ 5500 (Kw @ RPM)
- Maximum Torque: 19.6 @ 4000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 217 cc
- Maximum speed: 70 km / h, 5th gear
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc clutch
BRAKES AND TIRES
- Front brake: Whole drum, diameter 180mm
- Rear brake: Whole drum, diameter 180mm
- Front rim: 135/70 R12 (Radial tubeless)
- Rear tire: 135/70 R12 (Radial tubeless)
- Front brake: Hydraulic with H-split. Right foot operated control
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic with H-split. Right foot operated control
Bajaj Auto is the largest exporter of engineering goods in India and has been present in Maldives for more than a decade offering high quality products and technological innovation. Throughout these years, through Pulsar, one of its flagship brands, it has led the growth of the sports motorcycle market.
In addition, it recently launched QUTE, a small, environmentally friendly 4-wheel vehicle that offers a revolutionary alternative to consumers. The QUTE model has adequate space for luggage and operates at an optimal speed for cities with high traffic.
Following up on its strategic plans, Bajaj is seeking to focus on improving the business cycle experience, pre-purchase, purchase and post-purchase, for all consumers. In addition, to provide an excellent experience with quality infrastructure, superior service and spare parts nationwide, this being the differentiating element in the market.
“Bajaj has always distinguished itself by delivering world-class and exciting products to its customers, one of the most valuable pillars, through its distribution partners in the region. In the future, Bajaj customers and their dealers can expect innovative products to meet the demands of the Asian market, ”said Mr. Rakesh Sharma, President of International Business for Bajaj Auto.
If you liked this post and want to learn more about air conditioner maintenance please suscribe to gathunkaaru.com/ to get the latest news about the car's world, offers and more!